- * CCC University – Business Studies Survey
- “Professional Management Development” – seminar, Broome ParkThank you for giving me the opportunity to join you and the group last Tuesday. Any management programme or seminar will give varying amount to learn from but Tuesday was something more than that. I have gained and my organisation has gained from experiencing something different. After a difficult period I feel hope and being equipped with something different gives me the ability to look up and to the future.
E.S. Learn to Care, CanterburyI’m sending this note to say how much I enjoyed the Mind Gliding event at Broome Park today. I came with high expectations and was not disappointed! Your ‘relationship capital’ model was particularly well received by the group and I think they will get a lot of mileage out of it.
V.T. Flying Fish, Edenbridge. UKTo Top
- “Thanet Gateway Business Awards”
6th Cat. New Business
- “Mind Gliding is Valuable Contribution to better Communication…”
BBC radio Jersey
- “Relationship” – The Key to Good Business Practice. This theory on relationships is an excellent core to any personal development course….. …. linking the importance of the relationships between people we work with, within a business structure.
K.J. East-Kent Training Deal, UK
- ‘Communication in the workplace is at the core of successful management. Peter’s communication skills workshops with our undergraduate business studies students have proved a lively and effective way to address a key interpersonal skill that is often taken for-granted in the business world.’
J.C.Senior Lecturer Business School, Canterbury Christ Church University.To Top
- …every business would benefit from hearing what Mind-Gliding has to say, and judging on the response so far many have…
J. de R. Ramsgate, UK
- ‘Peter of Mind Gliding has a unique gift. His techniques are inspiring, life altering and long lasting’.
J.T. Business Link Kent – PBBS project, Margate, UK
- I look forward to receive your Communication Bullettin.It keeps me informed about what Mind-Gliding is offering. I appreciate greatly the articles written. I read them all and some I keep for future reference.I share what I learn with other teachers at school and lately I gave the first article on Management to the Management in my school.The Headmistress described it as:’interesting, useful, to the point and with practical examples’.
Thank you for sharing all this with me though I live so far away.
M’Grace, Malta.To Top
- On our side, you left us in situation of beyond happiness, I don’t know how to express our joy to you for your service to us. We got convinced of your work and we are looking forward to actualize it in our lives
- The provision for your knowledge and experience in human behaviour and relationships within the workplace is second to none…. I hope we have a long and fruitful partnership together…
G.A. Royal Security Ramsgate, UK.
- ‘We arrived on Saturday morning as colleagues, we left on Sunday afternoon as friends.’
M.H. Gartmore Jersey, C.I.
- …il corso per Formazione Permanente: Personal Human Development nel secondo semestre dell’anno accademico
Le ringrazio per la Sua collaborazione
Regina Mundi, Rome, It.
- ….well done a lovely web page, nice & easy to move around, attractive, if fact brilliant ….
L.C. Margate, UKTo Top
- I feel that I must share with you the fact that since taking your Assertiveness Course….. I was able to keep my cool and communicate very clearly how I felt. ‘Respect’ has made a welcome comeback in my home….
T. de G. Westgate-on-Sea, UK
- Ten Modules Personal Development Course-On a personal level I have gained enormously and feel that I have made huge strides in my own journey towards finding out who I am and how to make the changes that are necessary to get where I want to be –
Jane de Rose, Kent, UKIt was unexpected & wonderful course that changes to see the way of my personal.
Columba Hlayee, Toungoo Myanmar (Asia)To Top
The best thing of this workshop was becoming to know or being aware of things I never realized before.
Chinyani Naibe, Roma
The best thing about this course is the process of dealing with myself and others through the magic of awareness.
Zueenie Mary Therese, Roma
This course has improved my relationship to other people. Thank you!
Consolata Bambea, South Africa
I became aware of myself and I will change my emotional state to become better.
Mary Antony, Guerberschwihr, France
This course has developed me mentally and spiritually.
Stephan Eps, Umtata, South Africa
The course has made me realise who I am and what I’m capable of doing.
Mary Banda, Roma, Italy.
- Kent Register of Training ProvidersPeter Gleeson of Mind Gliding has revolutionised the way we interact during the working day. Human communication has improved dramatically, staff morale is at an all time high, our offices are an even happier environment than they were before. We would not hesitate in recommending Peter Gleeson and Mind Gliding and fully intend to continue with the ‘Top up’ sessions we have readily contracted for.Mind Gliding has helped our organisation hugely by using innovative ways to develop and support senior managers through time of change.A One off!
The nature of the problems with our company have meant a long and hard process, Mind Gliding have been and are extremely supportive, positive and understanding, with their help we have and are making huge improvements across the board.
Having worked with Mind Gliding for the last 18 months we are continuing working with them and have found them excellent in both one to one and on work shops that staff have been to.
Mind Gliding have been involved with several projects here and each one has been delivered to achieve our desired objectives and outcomes.
Mind Gliding provided a comprehensive professional service that was tailored to the company and individuals needs.
||BBC – Ernst and Young – Kleinwort Benson Private Bank – Gartmore Fund Managers – The States of Jersey Police Service –Jersey Prison –Silver Levene –Basel Trust Corporation (CI) Ltd – East Kent Refugee Group – MIND – Victim Support –GIPD – EDSG – Institute of St Anselm – Mill Hill Missionary Group – Personal Performance Consultants – Dover Counselling Centre – East Kent Health Authority – Blandin –assin: Trans Atlantic Rowing Team – Regina Mundi Centre for formation, Rome – Thanet College Community Education –Business Link Kent –Stress Managers UK – Thanet Rainbow Group –Asumbi Alcohol Treatment Centre, Kenya – Centre for Philosophical study, Jinja, Uganda – Physis – Redhill Place – Rehabilitation centre Nairobi – Minster Abbey – Thanet Open Christmas – Pfizer Ltd – Social Services, Kent – Probation Service, Kent– Kent Invicta Chamber – Probation Service, Jersey– Siegrist Orel–Lynstead Children’s Services – Liberty Ermitage Group–Art2Go –– Business Link TBSS – Canterbury Christ Church University – Warnborough College –CompUTech –Thanet College – Cummins– Kent Telephones – Lavender Blue Media –Bay Court– The Spencer Wing –Christian Housing Trust –Berkeley Warburg – Royle Security (G+M Bros)– A.P.F.S. –Thanet & East Kent Chamber– Institute of Business Advisors – J.C.Farley Ltd – Ramada Maidstone –Ferns restaurant – East Kent Partnership – Combined Framemakers –Jersey Junior Chamber of Commerce– Vaughn Redfern –Eurolines Systems – W.Fowles Ltd. –Qhotels –Ashfort International –Ramada Tunbridge Wells – Sonatest Ltd –Jarvis Hotels – FUJIFILM Sericol International Limited – Internet Marketing Kent – Lincoln Trust – South East Health –Village Hotel